Day one at the WSTA 2009 PR/Marketing Seminar.
- Bill Albertson, Badger Communications who reviews the history of VoIP, the competitive threat – or not – what to do with it, and a had a good suggestion;
- Marty Snustead, Midwest Video Solutions, on the Future of IPTV and highlighted ideas for new opportunites;
- Warren Vande Standt, Vantage Point Solutions talks about wireless in the home, the progression of Femto Cells, and wireless as a new dimension;
- Nic Beining touches on social networking and getting closer to content with emerging wireless technologies;
- Lori Vergin, CHR Solutions, prepared her audience with an exercise to realize how eveyone impacts sales, and offered a good “life experience” message.
- Mike Meinele, Solarus, gets Interesting comments from a Youth Panel on dial phones… and text messages… to multi-purpose cell phones… and how some use Facebook;
- Don Stephan, of TDS-powered Wisconsin Sports Network, had a great example of local content, and extremely successful at that, with local sports; and
- Hillary Cherry wrapped up the day with a message on good web design, social networks, and getting the most out of both.
Brief overview of day two, the marketing roundtable, with Dave Gee – Sales Sherpas.